Aims To Achieve
- 100% Customer satisfaction by ensuring total confirmity of product with customer's requirement.
- Continuous improvement of the product with minimization of input costs by following latest technological developments.
- Optimization of the business organizational structure
- Effective management of human resources and keeping a motivated workforce by ensuring good mental and physical health of employees.
Quality controls is maintained by continous checks at our works, in the following basic stages.
- Inspection of incoming raw materials, which includes visual / dimensional Ultrasonic testing and checking for physical and chemical properties.
- Inspection of all machined components, which includes checking dimensional tolerances, surface finishes, etc, in two stages.
a] Inspection, while component one under machining.
b] Final inspection of components as per respective drawings, after all the machining operations have been completed.
- Pressure testing of finished product on our hydraulic test bench under static and dynamic conditions to check for internal / external leakages and structural stability at 1.5 times the working pressure.
- Overall dimensional inspection of finished products.